Wednesday, December 14, 2005

in the beginning God created snow

so i like snow. my slight obsession with the cold, winter, and everything frozen sent me on this train of thought: hm. i have time before lunch but not enough to do any real work. hey, look at that cute little button in the corner of my screen...*click* you've done it, kristina, you've gotten yourself started and now backing out from completing the Three Easy Steps to create a blog would just be SISSY. ok, you need a name, one that won't be too serious but will both justify creating this blog and be uniquely you and hopefully not too cliche. *look up* IT'S SNOWING! LOOK AT THE SNOW!! Oh my gosh this is so awesome I'm so excited!!! Oliver (dog), look out the window! Look at it falling!! I can't wait till it's time to go get nate and his friends so we can play broomball on the lake which i just realized with all this snow i must shovel off again!!! WOOHOO! SHOVELLING! *opening the door, happy face, snow face, close door* Ok, a name for the blog. something that explains my ever-present and impossibly too long to-do list, something that represents how i usually have more to say after i should be done talking because i can't help but constantly think of the philosophical and theological implications of EVERYTHING, and something that's a little serious to remind myself that while i may be like a little kid life who often thinks existentially of life as a game, it is a serious game.
In further posts i'll try to spare you drawing out my analogy further. I'll also try to construct better sentences.
For now, i'm hoping this first post is literally coming from out of a blizzard. SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home